February 25th, 2019
Why Choose an Orthodontist?
In this day of digital purchasing and with the desire to save money, we all spend time on the internet searching for the best possible “deal”. There are lots of low-cost providers out there who want you to believe that you get the same result and level of care, for less money, by not going to an orthodontist.
So, what value do you gain from hands-on treatment with an orthodontist? Below are some of the intangibles to consider.
- The results you get are dependent on the skill level of the doctor. Only an orthodontist is professionally trained (for 3 years) in the movement of teeth. It’s as simple as that.
- Straightening teeth without addressing bite problems can give you a better looking smile - and a host of long-term oral health issues. Orthodontists are experts in proper bite alignment. Don’t risk the long-term condition of your teeth for a cheap price.
- Orthodontists look at the underlying reason for a problem, not just the problem itself. Otherwise, problems will return. Our goal is to beautify your smile – and also fix it.
- Orthodontists monitor treatment closely with regular office visits. They are there to listen and help along the way, just in case there is a problem.
- Orthodontists realize there are many options in treatment materials and techniques and that one way is not good for everyone. They understand the differences, make recommendations and help with your decision.
- In orthodontics, as with all buying decisions, you get one opportunity to have this done properly. It’s a big commitment, both in terms of time and financial investment. Choose wisely.
Why Choose Morrone & Kaye Orthodontics?
- Practice makes perfect, and we have been in practice for over 30 years. We have been able to fine-tune our communication and treatment skills to provide an outstanding experience. Just look at our reviews. We do more Invisalign than 98% of all providers.
- We have the most up-to-date equipment to make your life safer and easier. We are paperless and fully digital, with no more goopy impressions.
- We give back to our families: in effort, in skill and in contests. We invite all of you into our home to join our family. Come in, sit back, and enjoy coffee, tea or hot chocolate while you are on your phone or computer via our Wi-Fi, playing video games, checking out our fish tank or just chit-chatting with your neighbors.
- We give back to our communities: Whether it is donating locally for a dance recital, flag football tournament, a charitable organization or to Project Graduation, we realize all these groups make our communities special.
- We have contests year round and loads of winners. A free weekend in Atlantic City, concert tickets, sporting events, and movie tickets just to name a few.
- Our staff and doctors are the best, bar none! We challenge you to find a more caring experience.
Finally, we deliver what you are paying for: an outstanding result.
Contact us for a complimentary in-person consultation. Our friendly team is waiting to answer any of your questions and start you or your child on a path to a gorgeous smile.
Call us at 856-234-4044 (Moorestown), 609-267-1221 (Mount Holly), or click the button below. We look forward to meeting you!